Winter WineFest 2022
Ontario's Coolest Winter Festival Returns to the Niagara Benchlands
Brace for… SIP’SATIONAL BEVERAGES
Sip local award-winning wine, beer, cider, and cocktails in our charming winter village
‘NEW’ Warm-Up and sample local Taste Maker favourites at our Best of the Benchlands Bar
Brace for… CULINARY DELIGHTS
Sample the season’s best – enjoy a variety of delights from the Benchlands’ top chefs and tastiest artisans
Brace for… HOLIDAY SHOP TIL’ YOU DROP!
‘NEW’ Ho’ Ho’ Ho’ Holiday Artisan Market featuring local artisans and craft vendors.
‘NEW’ Purchase your festival sips at our first-ever Benchlands Bottle Shop
Brace For… ENTERTAINMENT
Live entertainment line-up coming soon!
‘New’ A Not-So-Silent Night After Party in the Ball’s Falls Historic barn
Brace for… FAMILY FUN
Children’s craft and vintage toy experiences
Campfire and s’mores galore!
Heritage displays and demonstrations
Family outdoor adventure programs such as guided hikes, snowshoeing (conditions permitting), winter science experiments, and scavenger hunts.
Brace for … THREE DAYS OF WINTER FUN!
*Friday, December 9 –Sparkle & Shine
- Break out the glitter, sequins, and your holiday season blingy best, to do your part to help make the first night of Winter WineFest the brightest one yet!
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, A Starry Night VIP Reception *Invited guests only
- 7:00 pm, Holiday Comfort Classics Workshop – Enjoy a selection of local creamery favourites from Upper
Canada Cheese Company paired with bubbly Benchlands Sparkling Wines. Consider this your cheat sheet for your next holiday gathering. *Additional fees apply.
*Saturday, December 10 – Let’s Get Cozy!
Show off your favourite faux furs, woolly winter mittens, and the toastiest holiday knits as day two of Winter WineFest heats up the Niagara Benchlands.
- 2:00 pm, Shake-Up this Season’s Cocktail List- A hands-on workshop where guests will learn to whip up delicious and easy holiday cocktails that are sure to be a hit this holiday season. *Additional fees apply.
- 4:00 pm, The Annual Golden Blunnies Barrel Rolling Championship Returns! A heated competition featuring the Benchlands' top winemakers, brew masters, and distillers.
- 8:00 pm, A Not-So-Silent Night After Party in the Ball’s Falls Historic barn. *Additional fees apply.
*Sunday, December 11 – Catch the Holiday Spirit!
We can’t wait to celebrate this most-festive day of Winter WineFest with you! Be sure to sport your best ugly holiday garb and you could win the grand prize, in our first-ever Holiday Cheermeister competition.
- 2:00 pm Icewine & Chill Anyone? – A sip-and-learn workshop where guests will get a chance to taste the Benchlands’ coolest winter wine tradition; Icewine! *Additional fees apply.
- 5:00 pm, Let it Glow Dance Company presents a Glow in the Dark Dance Spectacular featuring elite youth dancers from across the Niagara Region.
All Weekend Long - Tis’ the Season for Giving
Share a monetary donation or donation of any ‘new’ winter clothing item and your kindness will earn you a ballot to enter to win a Benchlands swag bag filled with local holiday favourites.
Be sure to grab your tickets today! Visit the Website below.
Ball's Falls Conservation Area
3292 Sixth Ave